Closing Folders is looking for a successful account executive to join its fast-growing team. A Closing Folders account executive must pursue large law firm customers and thrive on seeing them succeed from implementation, pilot, and full launch. This position requires someone who is driven and organized, but also personable and empathetic.
Who is Closing Folders
Closing Folders builds the world’s most successful legal transaction management system. Large law firms across North America close thousands of deals a month on Closing Folders, with an aggregate deal value of hundred of billions of dollars.
You will be a valued member of a small but fast-growing team and will play a critical role in Closing Folders’ continued growth.
Who are You
- You are a super-star account executive with 3-5 years’ sales experience, who is looking to make your mark by continuing your amazing performance in a small team.
- You have experience selling complex technology to law firms or other mid-to-large companies.
- You can navigate complex and arbitrary rank structures to zero-in on the right buyers and decision makers at each firm.
- You are able to drive urgency among your prospects.
- You are able to establish long-lasting and trusting relationships with your prospects.
- You can qualify leads and understand their business needs,
- You can nurture leads and close new business.
- You can rigorously manage pilot projects from beginning to close and successfully hand over to customer success team.
- You can create proposals and negotiate contracts.
- You can manage renewals and upsells.
- You are not afraid to provide customer support as needed.
- You like travelling, attending conferences, and meeting new people.
- You love dogs.
Qualification you need
- 3-5 years of enterprise B2B sales experience within a SaaS environment.
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Outstanding demo skills.
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Experience closing deals greater than $100K.
- Experience selling to law firms is ideal. Selling to financial services or professional services companies would be good alternatively.
- Experience with selling or implementing legal transaction management, corporate law and compliance workflow, deal rooms, document review, due diligence, e-discovery, document management, knowledge management, and/or contract management systems is ideal.
- Legal practice experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience consistently exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies, and building long-term relationships.
- Solid time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Able to travel weekly/monthly as needed (valid passport required).
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for customers, your co-workers, and the company.
Why join Closing Folders
Closing Folders is an awesome place to work. Here are some reasons:
- Nice new office in the heart Liberty Village (coming in February as we have outgrown our current office)
- Office dogs
- Health and dental benefits
- New computer equipment
- Great compensation (both base and variable)
- Friday team drinks, board games, office treats, holiday parties, parties for no good reason, etc.
- A profound sense of fulfillment:
- A few years ago, every single legal transaction in the world was closed in an expensive, time-consuming, chaotic, shambolic mess of chain-emails and printed paper. Now thousands of deals a month are closed automatically on Closing Folders. Soon almost every deal in the world will be closed using Closing Folders (or something similar). be a part of the revolution.