Closing Folders is looking for a Product Manager to join its fast-growing team. A Closing Folders product manager will develop a comprehensive understanding of our product, our customers and our market, and direct the development of new features as we continue to evolve our offering. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced corporate lawyer or product manager to join a fast-moving team building a market-leading LegalTech product.
Who is Closing Folders
Closing Folders builds the world’s most successful legal transaction management system. Large law firms across North America close thousands of deals a month on Closing Folders, with an aggregate deal value of hundred of billions of dollars.
You will be a valued member of a small but fast-growing team and will play a critical role in Closing Folders’ continued growth.
What You Will Do
- Develop a deep knowledge of our customers, our data, our industry and our business by:
- Obsessively talking to customers.
- Uncovering and documenting unmet needs from users.
- Maintaining a feedback database.
- Researching and understanding our market and competitive landscape.
- Seeking consensus from internal stakeholders.
- Solve problems in ways our customers love.
- Create and maintain a roadmap of development priorities. Obsess over our development backlog – constantly reprioritizing tickets to ensure we are delivering the highest value items to our customers the fastest.
- Take ownership of decisions about the product and develop a framework for benchmarking their success.
- Work with our developers and designers as a cohesive team through the whole lifecycle of a feature, from initial idea to delivery to the customer.
What You Bring
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience in one of the following areas and a strong interest in actively developing skills in the other:
- Transactional Law Practice (e.g. M&A, Securities, Lending, etc.)
- Enterprise software product management
- Interest in software.
- Obsession with details.
- Extreme organization. You love To-Do lists and spreadsheets.
- Available for occasional travel to customer sites.
Why Join Closing Folders?
Closing Folders is an awesome place to work. Here are some reasons:
- Culture of continuous improvement.
- Nice new office in the heart Liberty Village
- Office dogs
- Health and dental benefits
- New computer equipment
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Friday team drinks, board games, office treats, holiday parties, parties for no good reason, etc.
A few years ago, every single legal transaction in the world was closed in an expensive, time-consuming, chaotic, shambolic mess of chain-emails and printed paper. Now thousands of deals a month are closed automatically on Closing Folders. Soon almost every deal in the world will be closed using Closing Folders (or something similar). Be a part of the revolution!
Please be aware that due to the nature of our business all successful candidates must clear a background check before beginning employment.
In order to apply for this position, you must verify that you are not a bot:
Please send your cover letter, resume, and other pertinent information to