Closing Folders is the leading provider of legal transaction management software. We automate the management of closing checklists, signature pages, and closing books in complex corporate legal transactions. Our customers include many of the largest law firms in the world.
- Designing and building new capabilities to help our users do their work better
- Supporting our backend team in delivering and maintaining our infrastructure
- Software design and development
- Interest in learning
- Experience with SOLID principles
- Any of Ember.js, Django, AWS, Terraform, Ansible, or Linux is a plus
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Work from home policy.
- Comprehensive benefits and health spending account.
In order to apply for this position, you must verify that you are not a bot:
Please send your cover letter, resume, and other pertinent information to